Born and raised in New York, my gypsy soul lead me to the quaint country side of South Carolina,where I currently live and work. My studio sits on 12 acres of inspiration. Every curl in the grape vine, every ruffled petals of the magnolia flower acts as a muse for my creations.
My Sinuous Series paintings launched my art career in 2005; Bringing me to powerseller status within months. Still today, The sinuous series is my most requested painting. Few of my original paintings make it to an online listing. If you are interested in originals please convo me with your name and email, Subject "client list", for first selection.
Due to time constraints, Commissions are booked by first come first serve with my client list being top priority.
*** For Downloadable Content Only***
ARTIST LICENSING AGREEMENT.
This agreement (this "Agreement") applies if you download a photograph, illustration, image, or other pictorial or graphic work (collectively, the "Work") from my website or my affiliates’ websites (collectively, the "Website"). By downloading the Work, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and that this Agreement applies to each Work that you download. You represent and warrant that you have the right to enter into this Agreement. If you download the Work on behalf of an entity, then this Agreement applies to such entity. In such case, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement.
This Agreement does not effectuate any sale of the Work. Except as expressly granted in this Agreement, Artist retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Work. No title or ownership interest in or to the Work is transferred to you by virtue of this Agreement.
2. License to the Work
2.1 Standard License. Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, The artist hereby grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use, reproduce, modify or display the Work, subject to the restrictions in Section 3. By way of example, you may use, display, or modify the Work in connection with the following:
Business and commercial purposes;
Websites or blogs;
Print and digital media, such as books, e-books, newspapers, magazines and newsletters;
Promotional posters, greeting cards and postcards;
Digital and web-based advertising, including web-banners;
Packaging, wrappers and labels;
Promotional and decorative purposes;
Display in an office, store, restaurant, shopping mall or other place of business;
For use and display in both private and public spaces;
Business cards, letterhead and stationery;
Billboards and signage;
Computer programs and applications;
Marketing materials, which may be delivered via post, email, fax, or otherwise, and/or which may be displayed at “point of sale” locations;
Cover art for DVDs, CDs and books and ebooks;
For use in trade show booths and at sales conferences;
Movies, films, videos, television programs and theater;
For incorporation into other works of authorship; and
Any other permitted purpose, including the right to publically display, broadcast, stream and perform the same and including the right to modify the Work
2.2 Extended License
Subject to your compliance with the Terms, if you have purchased an Extended License,
then you have the same rights granted by the Standard License and you may distribute the Work as incorporated into any item of merchandise or other work of authorship (“Extended License”). For clarification, you may use, reproduce, distribute, or display the Work in connection with:
(A) design template applications intended for resale;
(B) any goods or services intended for resale or distribution, including, without limitation, mugs, t-shirts, posters, greeting cards, posters or other merchandise, and any "print on demand" or tangible or electronic formats;
3. General Restrictions. You must not misuse the Work. Except as expressly permitted in Section 2 above, you must not:
sublicense, sell, assign, convey or transfer or attempt to transfer any of your rights under this Agreement; sell, license or distribute the Work or any modified Work as stand-alone or as part of an online database or any other database, or any derivative product containing the Work in such way that would allow a third party to use, download, extract or access the Image as a stand-alone file; share the Work with any other person or entity or post the Work online in a downloadable format, post the Work on an electronic bulletin board; download or store the Work on more than one computer at the same time, except that you may make a single backup copy to be stored on media separate from the single permitted computer; use, reproduce, distribute, perform, modify, or display the Work (including, without limitation, by itself or in combination with any other work of authorship) in any manner that is libelous or slanderous or otherwise defamatory, obscene or indecent; remove any copyright or proprietary notice or other information that may appear on, embedded in, or in connection with the Work in its original downloaded form, it being understood that you must include any and all such notices in any permitted backup copy of the Work; incorporate the Work into a logo, trademark, or service mark;take any action in connection with the Work that violates any applicable law; Use the Work in an editorial manner, without affixing the accompanying copyright notice; provided however that the copyright notice is not necessary if such Copyright Notice is not required under applicable law for use in a particular situation AND if it would not be customary to include such copyright notice in such particular situation; take any action in connection with the Work that violates or infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, the moral rights of the creator of the Work and the rights of any person who, or any person whose property, appears in the Work; take any action in connection with the Work that would reasonably imply that the creator of the Work, or the persons or property appearing in the Work (if any), endorse any political, economic or other opinion-based movements or parties; use the Work in a way that places any person in the photo in a bad light or depicts them in a way that they may find offensive - this includes, but is not limited to:
the use of Works in pornography;
ads for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, including escort or similar services;
uses that are defamatory, or otherwise contain unlawful, offensive or immoral content.
3.2 Website Use. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, with respect to using and displaying the Work on websites, you must take all reasonable actions to prevent website visitors from downloading or reusing the Work.
3.4 Additional Restrictions. The following additional restrictions apply:
You may only distribute the Work as incorporated onto an item of merchandise if (i) the Work has been modified to the extent that the modification is not substantially similar to the original Work and can qualify as an original work of authorship or (ii) the primary value of the item of merchandise does not lie with the Work itself. For clarification, producing an unmodified Work on a poster is not permitted as the primary value would lie in the Work itself.
You also may not use, include, or incorporate the Work in any electronic template or application (such as a web design or presentation template, or templates for electronic greeting cards or business cards). You may not cause or allow any Work to be reproduced more than 100,000 times in total. For example, a Work may not appear on more than 100,000 printed materials (flyers, advertisements, covers, packages, etc.) Likewise, the Work may not be incorporated in a television program, video, or other production if the audience is expected to be greater than 100,000 viewers, in total. This restriction will not apply to Works that are only displayed on a website or Social Media Site
4. Delivery: Artist may select delivery of Images in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, or other standard format, at a resolution that Artist determines will be suitable for the Images as licensed. It is the Client's responsibility to verify that the Images are suitable for reproduction and that if the Images are not deemed suitable, to notify the Artist with five (5) business days. Artist’s sole obligation will be to
replace the Images at a suitable resolution but in no event will Artist be liable for poor reproduction quality, delays, or consequential damages.
Unless otherwise specifically provided, Artist is not responsible to provide images 1) larger than 8”x10” at 300 dpi or 2) in a format higher than 8-bit or in RAW format. Artist has no obligation to retain or archive any Images delivered to Client.
5. Fees: All fees and expenses payable under this agreement are required upon checkout from the delivery of the Images and payable irrespective of whether Client makes actual use of the Images. If full payment has not been received/charged back within thirty (30) days all rights.
6. No Exclusivity: This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties. Client is free to engage others to perform services of the same or similar nature to those provided by Artist, and Artist shall be entitled to offer and provide services to others, solicit other clients and otherwise advertise the services offered by Artist.
7. Transfer and Assignment: Client may not assign or transfer this agreement or any rights granted under it. No amendment or waiver of any terms is binding unless in writing and signed by the parties. However, the invoice may reflect, and Client is bound by authorizations that could not be confirmed
in writing because of insufficient time or other practical considerations.
8. Indemnification: Client will indemnify and defend Artist against all claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of the creation or any use of the Images.
9. General Law/Arbitration: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties, and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties. This Agreement shall be governed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of [South Carolina]. Any claim or litigation arising out of this Agreement or its performance may be commenced only in courts physically located in Florence, South Carolina, and the parties hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. In the event of any litigation arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its attorney's fees incurred in the litigation. If parties are unable to resolve the dispute, either party may request mediation and/or binding arbitration in a forum mutually agreed to by the parties.
10. Severability: If one or more of the provisions in the Agreement is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such provisions will be revised as required to make them enforceable.
11. Waiver: No action of either party, other than in writing agreed to by the parties, may be construed to waive any provision of this Agreement and a single or partial exercise by either party of any such action will not preclude further exercise of other rights or remedies in this Agreement.